Careers with Realview TV
Realview TV is a fast-growing, financially secure company in an emerging technology. This makes us an attractive career opportunity and we welcome requests from qualified applicants.
We are a rare size of company. We are small enough to be personal; where hard work and results are easily indentified, can be acknowledged and rewarded. Yet we are part of a bigger picture that offers competitive salaries, benefits and career opportunities.
If you think you fit the bill, send us your resume and a cover letter about how you would make a difference at Realview TV. Realview TV is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Positions Available:
Outside Sales Representative
The Outside Sales Representative for Realview TV will prospect and sell into new accounts, utilizing a consultative sales approach to sell our online video-based virtual tours and online video streaming. The successful Outside Sales Representative will be a proven sales person with experience selling new digital media, and possess a rolodex of contacts that will help you get off to a quick start. Realview TV is a venture capital backed, award-winning, market leader in online virtual tours for colleges and universities. Realview TV is a fast-paced, fun and energetic work environment that will provide the right candidate many opportunities to succeed and grow in their career.
Essential Job Functions:
- Be a high-energy business driver with the ability to sell a consultative solution for a company in a market creation stage of business
- Be a self-starter, comfortable working in a small business setting
- Must enjoy prospecting – leads are hunted and self created
- Have a personal sales strategy to drive business from phone call to contract
- Have a strong interest and demonstrated ability to network
- Proven experience selling B2B services to education or education related market
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Team player who is able to take coaching from sales management
- Ability to understand customers’ business, needs, challenges and expectations
- Shows personal commitment, strong leadership skills and experienced in working in a collaborative environment
- Targeted and success orientated
- Proficient with MS Office Suite; PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Basic understanding of CRM system – salesforce.com highly preferred
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree
- Comfort and familiarity with new technology, particularly video
- Two plus (2 ) years experience selling B2B solutions to decision makers
- Demonstrated track record of success in previous positions
- Prior experience selling digital media a plus
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please send your resume and/or questions to Jonathan Clues at firstname.lastname@example.org